Friday, May 15, 2009

Ha Ha Ha... HUH?!

Man, I'm tired. But anyways, here goes.
I'm sitting on the computers again, the only time I post. Sorry. But I do other things when I am at home on the computer. Important things. Necesarry things. Like whatching One Piece.
Ok, so whatch a lot of stuff, but its cool. Im not as aaddicted as I once was. Im doing better... somewhat. I have a test in about an hour, in math, but, its cool. I think that I will be fine. I hope... GULP...
For everyone who reads my blog ( all two of you =), if you were at conference, I hope you had a great time. Cause man, I did, and I don't want you to miss out.
I went in to the weekend thinking "Oh man, this is going to by a huge cry fest. Well, I better start collecting tissues now." But that wasn't it at all. It was actually really fun, and I'm glad I was there.
It may be hard to say this, or to understand it ( I know I don't), but i think that Becca leaving is the right thing to do. I mean, sure, it'll be hard, and sad and what not (heck, it already is), but this is the way it was meant to be. This is what was meant to hppen. This is what God planned for us all. And Iam happz that I can obez him. Even if it is hard, which it is, I will obey Him. It is worth it.

Well, I'll try and get back soon, so hang in there!!!

Bye,
Jacob

10 comments:

Unknown said...

you can make me cry!I CAN'T wait to see you this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca
P.S.
only two peopole read your blog?

Unknown said...

most peopole who rarely write on their blogs don't have time. turns out your'e just doing other stuf onthe com.!

Unknown said...

you had better be reading my coments!

Unknown said...

I'm just gona put in a lot of coments so it looks all funny since there all from me!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think the "new becca" will be a guy since Becca does all those crazy things wih us.If she was a girl she would love on us like Becca,butwe would probrably play a different type of games.

Unknown said...

i dont realy understand your title,but oh well.

Unknown said...

I'm checking your blog every day hoping that you've posted something BUT YOU NEVER DO!!!!!

Unknown said...

It would be great if you posted once a month.

Claire said...

Hey! I hope your math test went well! :D And I read your blog! That makes three people who do! :D jk...

Post some more updates! I like reading your thoughts and going on's in life!:)