Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey Yo!!! Agian

How are y'all?! I'm really starting to like thes shool computers... i can catch up on these kinda things. I was in a street basketball tournament last saturday... my team got sixth place... out of six. Hey, we only lost to two teams - V6, a team of guys each about a head taller than us, and " The Girls"... Ya, they were girls, and we lost to them, but in my defence i did foul them... not that it's a good thing to hurt girls. Also this saturday i am going to go wark on Alice's lawn and then record some songs with my friend. Ya, we are going to record a few songs with me playing giutar and him playing bass. We have written a few songs so i hope we can do this. Yesterday the two older hughes girls (Lily and Page, Age 6 and almost 3) left our house with there dad after a two day "sleep over." I realized then that little girls really know how to cry their eyes out, it's just crazy!!! I hope you all have a good week and enjoy youre life. Talk to you later. BYBY!!!

No comments: